Entries to register for the challenge will be accepted on a rolling basis. The form below will ask you to include the following information:
- A list of your team members
- Responses to the following prompts:
- What does resilience mean to you? (250-500 words)
- What is your experience: a) working with a community partner? b) engaging in engineering project management and c) applying social justice to technical problems (250-500 words)?
- 3-6 potential organizational partners in your community and why you chose them
We do not expect that you’ve already completed the project, developed a design, or even established community partners. We do expect that you have brainstormed issues faced by your local community, and possible community partners you could partner with to address these issues.